Estate Planning for Families in NH and MA
Estate planning at Associated Attorneys is not one size fits all for everyone. But we do make it as easy as we can for you! Whether you are looking for a Will, Trust, Advance Directive, Power of Attorney, Nomination of Guardians, or all of the above, we offer varying flat fee levels to meet your needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent a families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.